Sridhar Nursing Home
Comprehensive Neuro-Psychiatry Care in Shivamogga
- To provide leadership in the country for the development of Mental Health Services at various levels (from grass root to international level).
- To impart training of professionals and non-professionals in the field of Mental Health (awareness to research level).
- To develop programs and service models in Mental Health Care at various levels.
- To develop specialized training programs in various areas of interest like Child Mental Health, Community Mental Health, Family Mental Health, Deaddiction and Psychotherapy.
- To conduct continuing medical education programs.
- To extend services to both community oriented and community based services including non-psychiatric disorders, half-way homes and elderly persons.
- To focus the work in the areas of Psychiatric Epidemiology, Psychiatric Classification and other areas related to major mental disorders.
- To develop national and international collaborations for research group.
- To develop health education materials to both professionals and non-professionals in the field of Mental Health.
CLINICAL SERVICES AVAILABLE IN SRIDHAR NURSING HOME
- Centralized services for Modified Electroconvulsive therapy
- Intensive Care facilities
- Walk-in-clinic for diagnostic screening
- General Psychiatry (for any psychiatric illnesses like Depression, Anxiety, Dyslexia Behavioural Disorders, Austim, Unusual Stresses, Psychosomatic Problems, Sleep Problems, Migraine & Other Headaches, Drug Addiction, Sexual Disorders, Marital Problems)
- Family Psychiatry Centre
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Centre
- Neuro Psychiatry
- Mental Retardation Clinic
- Community Mental Health Services
- De-addiction Centre
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Centre
- Consultation-Liasion Psychiatry
- Neuro-psychiatric Extension Clinics at two centres
- Special Clinics related to Schizophrenia, Obsessive-Compulsive disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Geriatric Psychiatry, Perinatal Psychiatry
- Tobacco Cessation Clinic, substance abuse disorders (alcohol and other drug abuse), Psychotherapy, Learning disorder remediation, Special clinics, Child guidance clinic, Women’s mental health, Post- stroke clinic, Suicide prevention cell, Behavioural Assessment, Educational Evaluation and Counselling for positive mental health.
INPATIENT AND OUTPATIENT CLINICAL SERVICES
The Sridhar Neuro-Psychiatric Centre offers both inpatient and outpatient clinical services. The procedure for availing these services is outlined below.
Sridhar Nursing Home
Rajendranagar, Shimoga-577 204,
Phone No. : +918182274627, +918182274647
Fax No.: 08182-275239
Meet the Team
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting Hours: 9:00 am – 1.00 pm; 3:00 pm- 6:00 pm. Saturday and Sunday Holiday
MBBS, DM (Neurology) (NIMHANS), DNB
Nagaraj Neuro Clinic & Neuro-Psychiatric Rehabilitation Centre,
Mob : 9845415582
Consulting Hours: 9:00 am – 7.00 pm. Sunday Holiday
M.B.B.S., M.D.(NIMHANS)., DNB
Consulting Hours :
9:00 am – 1.00 pm (Sridhar Neuropsychiatric Centre)
4.00 pm – 6:00 pm (Nagaraj Neuro Clinic)
Saturday and Sunday Holiday.